So this week this is what I am grateful for
- The fact that I was only blessed with one wisdom tooth, and the dentist said it isn't much of a tooth at that and she could get it out easily in the chair.
- The dentist went to town with the anesthetic and it took to 7pm for it all to wear off so I was pain free throughout most of the kids tennis practice.
- My shipment of Art Quilting Studio, Sew Sommerset, Vinette and picking up the latest Homespun means I have lots of weekend reading to do.
- Yeah its a long weekend.
- We don't have to be at my son's tennis tournament until lunch time on Sunday, which is so much better than the 8 am start that we were originally told.
- NO FOOTY OF ANY KIND THIS WEEK
- the fabric arrived so I can finish my July projects
- my June Mixed Media kit arrived so I might get to play with some art stuff
- I got my nails done with this groovy holographic nail polish, I was going to go ultra conservative this week as I have a work Cocktail party thing I have to go to but the holographic nail polish was too hard to resist. I went for a soft pink colour. I figure I will probably be a wall flower anyway, don't know why the boss has insisted I have to go. He made me put it in my diary 6 months ago with strict instructions I wasn't going to get out of it. Sorry that's my whiney voice coming out. Really don't want to go to this doo.
- I got a couple of yummy fabric parcels this week, a bit more Amy Butler Lark Fabric that is destined to become some bags and some more solids from Sarah.
- Its less than a month to the Nicole Malleleu Class really can't wait for that one.
I thinks that's enough to make me feel better, the last dose of panadene has kicked in so I am feeling less sorry for myself now. Head on over to Mrs P and check out all the Favourites.