11 August 2011

Our Creative Spaces - beginnings

Last week I alluded to a big decision.  This week I acted on it and here is the start.  I have chopped in to my fat quarter bundle of Blueberry Crumb Cake and it is just gorgeous and goes really well with Blue Wren Cottage Garden Thread.

That's it for today I think I will try and finish this stitchery and go on to the next bit.

I also bought this week a couple of metres of Emma Louise (my favourite all time fabric for embroidering on) in a magical christmas red.  Think it is screaming to have white embroidery all over it.   Just about drop the big project for it but I will resist.

See more creative spaces over here  


4 comments:

Shay said...

Looking pretty!

Stop teasing us with snippets!

FloS said...

It will be lovely !!!! Can't wait to see more !!
Florence

Anonymous said...

Looks great - can't wait to see it finished. The fabric looks delicious! TeresaF

Leanne said...

It's looking good.