30 September 2010

My Creative Space

Take a set of these from QFD.  I chose a white set and used the middle size case to make this.  Click on the picture if you have to have a set.  




First I stitched a top then I set about lining the case. 


A made it for a friend that has helped me with editing my patterns and also doing a bit of running around to get a couple of new toys for me to play with.  One which came last night that I need to sneak into the sewing room.  I am now the proud owner of an Embellisher.  

On Tuesday I did some felt dyeing which I haven't washed out yet so I can show you.  But there is a yummy tub of colours waiting to be washed sometime today.  


Trying for something a more subtle but this is ok for first attempt.  The hand felted wool came out softer which was more the look I was going for but I am sure I can use it.


I am sure there are more creative spaces for you to check out at kootoyoo.

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Great cases. I like beautiful storage.. I believe (possibly falsely) it enitces me to clean up! Love that you've lined it too. Sweet fabric choice.

74 Lime Lane said...

What a great idea! It looks lovely ~ those cases are too sweet

Brenda said...

Your friend is going to love it!

Cardygirl said...

Great bags...fabulous idea!

Rachael said...

oh so lovely!!

Sue said...

Very very cute case, it is just gorgeous .... H is a lucky girl!!! Im jealous ... now you have to make one for the rest of us!!! lol :) Or at the very least show us how to make our own. Hope you have a good weekend.
cheers S

Leanne said...

Cute case. So Chris doesn't know about the Embellisher. Love the colours of your recent dying fun.